The Church of Saint Nicholas (Czech: Kostel svatého Mikuláše) is a Baroque church in the Lesser Town of Prague. It was built between 1704-1755 on the site where formerly a Gothic church from the 13th century stood, which was also dedicated to Saint Nicholas.
The original Gothic Parish church of Saint Nicholasstood on the site of the present church which dated from the 13th century. In the second half of the 17th century the Jesuits decided to build a new church designed by Giovanni Domenico Orsi.
A partial impression of the original planned appearance of the church at the time the Jesuits chose the initial plans by Giovanni Domenico Orsi in 1673 and laid the foundation stone is provided by the Chapel of St Barbara, which was built first so that mass could be celebrated. The church was built in two stages during the 18th century. From 1703 till 1711 the west façade, the choir, the Chapels of St Barbara and St Anne were built.
Schauen Sie sich Touren, wo man diesen Anblick kann sehen!
Dauer: 180 minutes
90 49 €
Dauer: max. 7 Stunden oder 35 km
Dauer: auf Anfrag
Preis: 30 €
Dauer: 120 minutes
75 55 €
Dauer: 60 minutes
45 37 €