Big City Tour includes a visit to all the major attractions and areas. You can see at a glance Prague and visit Prague Castle. Try beer in the monastery and climb on a small copy of the Eiffel Tower.
All of this will take place in the company of a professional guide. Do not forget to wear sports clothing and comfortable shoes.
The price includes:
- Services of a professional guide
- Mountain or city bike
- Map of the city
- Bottle of water
- 1 free drink at the monastery (Beer or Soda)
* Entrance tickets to the Small Eiffel Tower (Petrin Tower) are not included in the price.
Route: Wenceslas Square – The Powder Tower – Municipal House – Old Town Square – The Jewish Quarter – Vltava River Bank – Letna Park (Metronome) – View Point (Hanavsky Pavilion) – Royal Garden – Prague Castle – The Strahov Monastery (Visit Brewery) – Petrin Tower –Rose Garden – Lesser Town (Mala Strana) – National Theatre
Why Go Go Tours
We do mini-groups (private tours), that means:
- It is all about your security. In a small group a guide always controls the situation and if necessary, reacts immediately.
- Small group has more mobility and we can go around the city much faster without waiting for the rest of the group, who didn`t have time to cross a street to green light.
- It is easy to take a picture! In a small group a guide will help you to take unforgettable photos in Prague and, once again, much faster than in a big group.
- The stops we do on our way are optimized according to the available time. We won`t let you be bored, after providing you with interesting information about a sight, we will take you to the next place.
- Our idea of timing is to let you see more and enjoy the ride.
- Privacy. Our tours are ideal for a family or a group of friends.