The route will pass through the center. It is well suited for those who do not want to overload yourself uphill. You will visit the New and the Old Town, will fall into the Jewish Quarter and the third main in Prague area – Lesser Town (Mala Strana). Ride on the riverside, feed the swans, visit the Kampa island, also you will see the Charles Bridge, National Theatre and much more.
The price includes:
- Services of a professional guide
- Mountain or city bike
- Map of the city
- Bottle Water
Route: Wenceslas Square – The Powder Tower – Municipal House – Charles University – Estates Theatre – Old Town Square – The Jewish Quarter – Gallery Rudolfinum – Lesser Town – Franz Kafka Museum – Charles Bridge – Lennon Wall – Victims Of Communism Memorial – National Theatre
Why Go Go Tours
We do mini-groups (private tours), that means:
- It is all about your security. In a small group a guide always controls the situation and if necessary, reacts immediately.
- Small group has more mobility and we can go around the city much faster without waiting for the rest of the group, who didn`t have time to cross a street to green light.
- It is easy to take a picture! In a small group a guide will help you to take unforgettable photos in Prague and, once again, much faster than in a big group.
- The stops we do on our way are optimized according to the available time. We won`t let you be bored, after providing you with interesting information about a sight, we will take you to the next place.
- Our idea of timing is to let you see more and enjoy the ride.
- Privacy. Our tours are ideal for a family or a group of friends.