Tired of walking up the hill? Want to experience something original? The Letna Park Route + GoPro Video on a Segway will suit you the best. In 90 minutes you will be able to get from Prague downtown all the way to the top of Prague, where is several outstanding viewpoints at the biggest park in Prague.
Great fun of riding a Segway. You will see the main places of interest in Prague within 90 minutes!
Route: The Gunpowder Tower – Square of Republic – Ministry of Trading – L. Svobody River Bank – Letna Park – View Point «Havas» – Metronome – View Point «Hanavsky Pavilon» – Residence of the Prime Minister – Royal Garden – Prague Castle – Charles Bridge – Rudolfinum – Jewish Quarter – Old Town Square – Wenceslas Square
Why Go Go Tours
We do mini-groups (private tours), that means:
- It is all about your security. In a small group a guide always controls the situation and if necessary, reacts immediately.
- Small group has more mobility and we can go around the city much faster without waiting for the rest of the group, who didn`t have time to cross a street to green light.
- It is easy to take a picture! In a small group a guide will help you to take unforgettable photos in Prague and, once again, much faster than in a big group.
- The stops we do on our way are optimized according to the available time. We won`t let you be bored, after providing you with interesting information about a sight, we will take you to the next place.
- Our idea of timing is to let you see more and enjoy the ride.
- Privacy. Our tours are ideal for a family or a group of friends.