Karlstejn castle was founded in 1348 by Czech King and Emperor Charles 4 for storing the imperial jewels and holy relics. In this journey you will be able to enjoy plenty of czech nature. You will see how people live in the villages and get into the famous castle with its surroundings.
The journey from Prague to Karlstejn takes about 3.5 hours. Along the way you will make a stop to rest. Once you get to the village, you will be organized for lunch at a traditional restaurant with good prices and great food. After lunch, you leave a bicycle to explore the area and the history of the castle.
In addition, you can purchase a tour of the castle with a local guide. The approximate price of the tour of the castle 10 Eur. Children, students, seniors discounts. Duration 55 minutes.
At the end of the tour you will sit down with your guide in a comfortable train and get back to Prague to our office.
The price includes:
- Services of a professional guide
- Mountain or city bike
- Map of the city
- The return train ticket Karlstejn Prague
* tour of the castle separately
* Lunch at the restaurant separately
Why Go Go Tours
We do mini-groups (private tours), that means:
- It is all about your security. In a small group a guide always controls the situation and if necessary, reacts immediately.
- Small group has more mobility and we can go around the city much faster without waiting for the rest of the group, who didn`t have time to cross a street to green light.
- It is easy to take a picture! In a small group a guide will help you to take unforgettable photos in Prague and, once again, much faster than in a big group.
- The stops we do on our way are optimized according to the available time. We won`t let you be bored, after providing you with interesting information about a sight, we will take you to the next place.
- Our idea of timing is to let you see more and enjoy the ride.
- Privacy. Our tours are ideal for a family or a group of friends.