Do you want to see everything? The Segway Prague Castle tour is the way how to do it. If you choose this tour you will not miss anything and get so much impression from visiting Prague.
Great fun of riding a Segway. You will see the main places of interest in Prague within 120 minutes!
Route: The Gunpowder Tower – Old Town Square – Paris Street – Jewish Quarter – Metronome – Rudolfinum – View on Charles Bridge & Swan Place – Kafka Museum & Peeing Monument – Narrowest Street – The John Lennon Wall – St. Nicholas Church Mala Strana – Prague Castle – Strahov Monastery – Petrin Tower – National Theater – Big Head Of Franz Kafka – Wenceslas Square
Why Go Go Tours
We do mini-groups (private tours), that means:
- It is all about your security. In a small group a guide always controls the situation and if necessary, reacts immediately.
- Small group has more mobility and we can go around the city much faster without waiting for the rest of the group, who didn`t have time to cross a street to green light.
- It is easy to take a picture! In a small group a guide will help you to take unforgettable photos in Prague and, once again, much faster than in a big group.
- The stops we do on our way are optimized according to the available time. We won`t let you be bored, after providing you with interesting information about a sight, we will take you to the next place.
- Our idea of timing is to let you see more and enjoy the ride.
- Privacy. Our tours are ideal for a family or a group of friends.