Do not miss your chance. The Segway tour along the riverside and through the old town and mala strana (lesser town) is just amazing, even more in the evening time. In one hour you will be able to see the most beautiful buildings and nice places in Prague.
Great fun of riding a Segway. You will see the main places of interest in Prague within 60 minutes!
Route: The Gunpowder Tower – Old Town Square – Paris Street – Jewish Quarter – Metronome – Rudolfinum – View on Charles Bridge & Swan Place – Kafka Museum & Peeing Monument – Narrowest Street – St. Nicholas Church Mala Strana – The John Lennon Wall – National Theater – Wenceslas Square
Why Go Go Tours
We do mini-groups (private tours), that means:
- It is all about your security. In a small group a guide always controls the situation and if necessary, reacts immediately.
- Small group has more mobility and we can go around the city much faster without waiting for the rest of the group, who didn`t have time to cross a street to green light.
- It is easy to take a picture! In a small group a guide will help you to take unforgettable photos in Prague and, once again, much faster than in a big group.
- The stops we do on our way are optimized according to the available time. We won`t let you be bored, after providing you with interesting information about a sight, we will take you to the next place.
- Our idea of timing is to let you see more and enjoy the ride.
- Privacy. Our tours are ideal for a family or a group of friends.