Our company invites you to get in a really exciting and unforgettable historical guided tour on Segways around medieval capital of Czech Republic – Prague. In this excursion you will find many answers on mysterious questions about people’s lives in ancient but fairy “Praha”.
- How many folks were at these territories?
- Where is enigmatic Golem and who made him alive?
- How old is astronomical clock in Prague?
- What was before the Municipal House?
- Why huge metronome standing on the hill?
- What was included into foundation of Charles Bridge?
- Where is the biggest castle in the world…?
From us you get:
- Experienced tour guide – English, Russian or Czech languages
- Audio-guide on request – Italian, Spanish, German and French languages
- Safety Helmets
- 10 minutes of training in private zone
- Waterproof ponchos or jackets, winter gloves
In 3 hours on Segways you will go through the Gunpowder Tower, and then you get in Old Town Square, after that you will visit a Jewish Quarter and Paris Street. When you get to the riverside you could see the Metronome and Charles Bridge.
From the Swan Place you will go to Franz Kafka Museum and The Narrowest Street in Prague. Really close to the Charles Bridge your experienced tour guide will show you The John Lennon Wall and St. Nicholas Church.
When your group rich the Prague Castle you have time to get inside and take some pictures. After that you will have a 20 minutes stop in Strahov Monastery and take beer or hot tea. And many other stops…
Anyway it will be a great trip with local English-speaking guide or audio-guide on your language with a lot of surprises and openings for you and your family or friends.
It’s good for you because:
- You have limited time of staying in Prague.
- You will see the whole historical Prague in 3 hours.
- You are tired from trivial and boring excursions.
Route: The Gunpowder Tower – Municipal House – Old Town Square – Paris Street (Parizska) – Josefov (Jewish Quarter) – Old-New Synagogue – Metronome – Riverside – Letna Park – Prague Castle – Strahov Monastery – Petrin Tower – The John Lennon Wall – St. Nicholas Church – National Theater – Dancing House – Franz Kafka Head – Wenceslas Square – Our Office.
Why Go Go Tours
We do mini-groups (private tours), that means:
- It is all about your security. In a small group a guide always controls the situation and if necessary, reacts immediately.
- Small group has more mobility and we can go around the city much faster without waiting for the rest of the group, who didn`t have time to cross a street to green light.
- It is easy to take a picture! In a small group a guide will help you to take unforgettable photos in Prague and, once again, much faster than in a big group.
- The stops we do on our way are optimized according to the available time. We won`t let you be bored, after providing you with interesting information about a sight, we will take you to the next place.
- Our idea of timing is to let you see more and enjoy the ride.
- Privacy. Our tours are ideal for a family or a group of friends.