This tour gives you the opportunity to see the majestic castle-fortress Vyshehrad, which is located on a hill above the Vltava. Besides the castle you can appreciate panoramic view of the city, and see one of the biggest bridges in the Czech Republic (Nuselsky Bridge).
The path to the castle will pass through the new city, then along the quays by the Dancing House.
The price includes:
- Services of a professional guide
- Mountain or city bike
- Map of the city
- Bottle Water
Route: Wenceslas Square – National Theatre – Dancing House – Quays – Vyshehrad – Nuselsky Bridge – National Museum
Why Go Go Tours
We do mini-groups (private tours), that means:
- It is all about your security. In a small group a guide always controls the situation and if necessary, reacts immediately.
- Small group has more mobility and we can go around the city much faster without waiting for the rest of the group, who didn`t have time to cross a street to green light.
- It is easy to take a picture! In a small group a guide will help you to take unforgettable photos in Prague and, once again, much faster than in a big group.
- The stops we do on our way are optimized according to the available time. We won`t let you be bored, after providing you with interesting information about a sight, we will take you to the next place.
- Our idea of timing is to let you see more and enjoy the ride.
- Privacy. Our tours are ideal for a family or a group of friends.